Cooking for Isaiah® Original Gluten-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix (15 lb. bulk)
• Homemade tastes just like you remember—or even better.
• My original recipe is flufflier than ever!
• Get perfect texture, browning and flavor every time.
15 POUNDS WILL GIVE YOU:
210 3-inch pancakes
146 standard waffles
108 Belgian waffles
USE MY PANCAKE & WAFFLE MIX TO MAKE:
Pancakes • Waffles • Biscuits • Fritters • Shortcake • Toaster Pop Pies • Cobbler • Fruit Crisp • Crepes • Beignets • Scones • Popovers • Quiche • Dumplings • Potpie
PANCAKE & WAFFLE MIX INGREDIENTS: White Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Starch, Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt and Xanthan Gum.
Makes 10 pancakes or about 6 Belgian waffles
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 cup mix, 1 large egg, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, ¾ cup dairy-free milk and ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and using a paper towel, lightly grease with oil.
3. Pour the batter about ¼ cup at a time onto the pan and cook until golden and set, about 2 minutes on each side.
4. Serve with maple syrup.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.