Cooking for Isaiah® Gluten-Free Banana Bread, Muffin & Doughnut Mix—Gum-Free! (two 1 lb. bags)
• My #1 recipe in an easy stir-and-bake mix.
• Homemade tastes just like you remember—or even better.
• Great for a grab-and-go breakfast, snack or dessert.
• Get perfect texture, browning and flavor every time.
• Two 1-pound bags to have on-hand in your pantry.
TWO 1-POUND BAGS WILL GIVE YOU:
Two 9 x 5-inch loaves
72 mini muffins
BANANA BREAD, MUFFIN & DOUGHNUT MIX INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Starch, Granulated Sugar, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Vanilla Bean, Psyllium Fiber, Salt.
egg or egg replacer
your preferred oil or melted buttery sticks
RECIPE FOR EASY BANANA BREAD, MUFFINS OR DOUGHNUTS
For muffin and doughnuts, grease a muffin or doughnut pan, fill about ¾ full and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry, about 20 minutes for muffins and 12 minutes for doughnuts.
Makes: 1 loaf, 12 doughnuts or muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8½-inch by 4½-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place 1 BAG BANANA BREAD MIX in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together 2 large eggs, 1¼ cups mashed ripe bananas and ½ cup neutral-flavored oil. Stir into the banana bread mix until just combined.
4. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry, about 50 minutes. Let cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 4.75 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.