There’s a food co-op near our upstate New York home and even though it’s tiny, they manage to cook two soups a day. For months, I was obsessed with their carrot soup. Raw cashews were the secret to the creaminess that ultimately made this soup a bisque. Lime was the other curious ingredient that transformed an otherwise ordinary carrot soup into a must-have.
Welcome to My Kitchen + Bakery
Top 5 Recipes
- Gluten-Free Garlic Knots
- Everyday Gluten-Free Cooking Show!
- Isaiah’s Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes with Fudge Frosting
- Chicken-n-Waffles Casserole
- Cooking for Isaiah® Original Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Flour (3 lb. bag) $14.99
- Cooking for Isaiah® Gluten-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix (3 lb. bag)—original recipe! $15.99
- Cooking for Isaiah® Paleo Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix—Gum-Free! (12.2 oz.) $14.99
- Cooking for Isaiah® Gluten-Free Basic Starter Kit $28.99
- Cooking for Isaiah® Gluten-Free Banana Bread, Muffin & Doughnut Mix—Gum-Free! (two 1 lb. bags) $14.99
- Cooking for Isaiah® Original Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Flour (15 lb. bulk) $59.99