There’s a food co-op near our upstate New York home and even though it’s tiny, they manage to cook two soups a day. For months, I was obsessed with their carrot soup. Raw cashews were the secret to the creaminess that ultimately made this soup a bisque. Lime was the other curious ingredient that transformed an otherwise ordinary carrot soup into a must-have.
Welcome to My Kitchen + Bakery
- Cooking for Isaiah® Original Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Flour (3 lb. bag) $14.99
- Cooking for Isaiah® Gluten-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix (3 lb. bag)—original recipe! $15.99
- Cooking for Isaiah® Paleo Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix—Gum-Free! (12.2 oz.) $14.99
- E-Book: Silvana's Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Holiday Cookies $2.99
- Cooking for Isaiah® Gluten-Free Basic Starter Kit $28.99
Top 5 Recipes
- DIY Girl Scout Cookie Week: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Samoas!
- Gluten-Free Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Slow-Cooker Chicken Divan with Mustard Crumb Crunch
- Gluten-Free Sausage-n-Cheddar Bialy Biscuits
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Creamy Kale-Cannellini Soup with Garlic Chips