There’s a food co-op near our upstate New York home and even though it’s tiny, they manage to cook two soups a day. For months, I was obsessed with their carrot soup. Raw cashews were the secret to the creaminess that ultimately made this soup a bisque. Lime was the other curious ingredient that transformed an otherwise ordinary carrot soup into a must-have.
Welcome to My Kitchen + Bakery
- Cooking for Isaiah® Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Flour (3 lb. bag) $14.99
- Cooking for Isaiah® Gluten-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix (3 lb. bag)—original recipe! $15.99
- E-Book: Silvana's Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Holiday Cookies $2.99
- Cooking for Isaiah® Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Flour (15 lb. bulk) $59.99
- Silvana's Stir-In Mixes™: Gluten-Free Banana Bread, Muffin & Doughnut Mix (Two 1 lb. bags) $14.99